COOLPIX P510 (Refurbished)
Imagine what's possible. Capture the amazing with an optical Zoom-NIKKOR 24mm-1,000mm ED glass lens coupled to a 16.1 MP CMOS sensor. Your photography will never be the same.
- You Save:
- Incredibly versatile 42x optical Zoom-NIKKOR ED glass lens (24mm-1,000mm).
- 16.1 MP CMOS sensor ideal for low-light shooting and fast operation.
- High-speed continuous shooting captures 5 shots in approximately one second at full resolution.
- Built-in GPS records shooting location and logs routes. Map displays present location during shooting as well as Points of Interest (POI) locations; landmark information can be attached to photos.
- Record Full HD (1080p) Movies with stereo sound at the touch of a button, HDMI port built-in.
- Special effects which can be selected prior to shooting include Soft Focus, Sepia, High/Low key, High Contrast/Hard Monochrome, Selective color, Painting and Silhouette.
- Filter effects can be applied after the still shot has been taken; these include Soft, Selective color, Cross Screen, Fisheye and Miniature.
- Vari-angle 3.0-inch LCD monitor with ultra-high-resolution 921,000 dot Clear Color Display and anti-reflection coating.
- 16 Scene modes plus Scene Auto Selector automatically optimize camera settings for best results.
- Easy Panorama Mode allows seamless shooting of both 180° or 360° panoramas.
- High image quality attained with NIKKOR optics, 16.1 MP CMOS sensor and Nikon EXPEED C2 image processing engine.
- Optical VR Image Stabilization system minimizes the effect of camera shake for sharp, clear images.
- Intelligent design for quick and easy access to features and controls.
- Subject Tracking—continuously focus and track a designated moving subject.
- Smart Portrait System automatically creates beautiful portraits.
- Tech Specs
Type Compact Digital Camera Lens Mount - Battery / Batteries Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL5 Battery Life (shots per charge) Still pictures*: Approx. 240 shots*Based on Camera and Imaging Products Association (CIPA) standards for measuring the life of camera batteries. Measured at 23(-/+2)°C (73(-/+4)°F); zoom adjusted with each shot, flash fired with every other shot, image quality set to Normal, image size set to 4608 x 3456 (16M). Battery life may vary depending on shooting interval and length of time menus and images are displayed. Tripod Socket ISO 1222 Approx. Dimensions Height: 3.3in. (82.9mm)
Width: 4.8in. (119.8mm)
Depth: 4.1in. (102.2mm)Excluding projections. Method of noting dimensions and weight is in accordance with CIPA DCG-005-2009 guideline.
Approx. Weight 19.6 oz. (555g)With battery and SD memory card. Method of noting dimensions and weight is in accordance with CIPA DCG-005-2009 guideline. Operating environment Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F) Color Touch Control Projection Lens Zoom 42x Lens Specification - Digital Zoom Up to 2x (angle of view equivalent to that of approx. 2,000mm lens in 35mm  format) Vibration Reduction Lens-shift VR Autofocus (AF) Contrast-detect TTL AF Autofocus (AF) Focus range (from lens) - Autofocus (AF) Focus-area selection Auto (9-area automatic selection)CenterFace priorityManual with 99 focus areasSubject tracking Autofocus Fine Tune - Auto-area AF Mode - Effective Pixels 16.1 million Focus Range [W]: Approx. 1 ft. 8 in. (50 cm.) to infinity[T]: Approx. 5 ft. (1.5 m.) to infinityMacro close-up mode: Approx. 0.4 in. (1 cm.) to infinity Focus Modes - Focus Lock Yes Maximum Autofocus Areas/Points 99 Autofocus Sensitivity - Single-point AF Mode - Dynamic AF Mode - Viewfinder Electronic Viewfinder Frame Coverage Approx. 100% Viewfinder Magnification - Image Sensor CMOS Monitor Size 3.0 in. diagonal Monitor Type TFT-LCD with Anti-reflection coating5-level brightness adjustment Monitor Resolution 921,000-dots Monitor Frame coverage (shooting mode) 100% horizontal (Approx.)100% vertical (Approx.) Monitor Frame coverage (playback mode) 100% horizontal (Approx.) Storage Media SD memory cardSDHC memory cardSDXC memory card Internal Memory Approx. 90MB Storage System - Storage File System DCFEXIF 2.3DPOF compliant Storage File formats Still pictures: JPEGAudio files: WAVMovies: MOV (Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC stereo)3D pictures: MPO Sensor Size 1/2.3 in. Movie Audio file format: AAC stereoFull HD: 1920x1080p / 30fpsHD: 1280x720p / 30fpsiFrame® 540: 960x540 / 30fpsMovie file format: MPEG-4 AVC H.264Standard TV: 640x480 / 30fps Voice Memo Function Yes Image Size (pixels) 4608 x 3456 (16M) ISO Sensitivity ISO 100-3200
Hi 1 (equivalent to 6400)Auto (auto gain ISO 100-1600)Fixed range auto (ISO 100-400, 100-800)
Lowest ISO Sensitivity 100 Highest ISO Sensitivity 3200 Exposure Metering 224-segment matrix, center-weighted Exposure Control Programmed auto exposure with flexible programaperture-priority automanualmotion detectionshutter priority auto Exposure Range (auto mode) - Exposure Modes Programmed Auto Total Pixels 16.79 million (approx.) Automatic Exposure Scene Modes - Scene Modes BeachClose UpCopyDusk/DawnFireworks ShowFoodMuseumNight PortraitPanorama AssistParty/IndoorPet PortraitPortraitScene Auto SelectorSnowSportsSunset3D Photography Image Optimization - In-Camera Image Editing CropD-LightingFilter EffectsQuick retouchRotate imageSkin softeningSmall Picture Exposure Compensation ± 2 EV in steps of 1/3 Exposure Lock Yes Exposure Bracketing Yes White Balance AutoCloudyDaylightFlashFluorescentIncandescentManual White Balance Bracketing - Image Stabilization - Lens 42x optical Zoom, NIKKOR glass lens Shutter Electronically controlled mechanical and CMOS electronic shutter Shutter Speed 1/2000-1/2 sec: manual at ISO 32001/2000-1 sec: manual 1/2000-1 sec: auto (ISO 100 to 1600) (when ISO sensitivity set to Auto)1/2000-1 sec: manual at 16001/2000-2 sec: manual at ISO 8001/2000-4 sec: manual at ISO 100, ISO 200, ISO 400 Top Continuous Shooting Speed at full resolution Up to 5 shots at approx. 7 frames per second Continuous Shooting Options Best Shot SelectorContinuous HContinuous H 60Continuous H 120Continuous LInterval TimerMulti-shot 16Pre-shooting cacheSingle Aperture Electronically-controlled 6-blade iris diaphragm Aperture Range - Self-timer Can be selected from 10 and 2 seconds duration Accessory Shoe - Built-in flash Range (approx.) (ISO sensitivity: Auto) [W]: 0.5 to 8.0m (1ft. 8 in. to 26ft.) [T]: 1.5 to 4.5m (5ft. to 14ft.) Built-in Flash Control TTL auto flash with monitor preflashes Lens Focal Length 4.3-180mm (angle of view equivalent to that of 24-1000 mm lens in 35mm  format) Built-in Flash Yes Built-in Flash Distance - Flash Sync Modes - External Flash Shoe Type - External Flash Shoe - Flash Sync Speed - X-Sync Speed - FP High Speed Sync - PC Flash Sync Terminal - Interface Hi-speed USB Lens f/-number f/3.3-5.9 Interface Data transfer protocol MTPPTP Video Output NTSCPAL HDMI Output Can be selected from:Auto480p720p1080i I/O terminal Audio/video (A/V) outputDigital I/O (USB)HDMI Mini Connector (HDMI output) Projection system - Projection LCD panel - Projector lens - Projector Light Source - Projector Image Size - Projector Throw Distance - Lens Construction 14 elements in 10 groups Projector Number of colors - Projector Playback Functions - Projector Brightness - Projector Contrast ratio - Projector Resolution (output) - Projector Endurance (battery life) - Supported Languages ArabicBrazilian PortugueseCzechChinese (Simplified and Traditional) DanishDutchEnglishFinnishFrenchGermanGreekHindiHungarianIndonesianItalianJapaneseKoreanNorwegianPolishPortugeseRomanianRussianSpanishSwedishThaiTurkishUkranianVietnamese Power Sources EN-EL5 rechargeable Li-on battery Charging Time 4 hours and 30 minutes when battery is fully discharged (using Charging AC Adapter EH-69P/EH-69C) (Approx.) Battery -
- Product Forum