COOLPIX S9300 (Refurbished)
Explore new horizons. A world traveler deserves a world-class camera. Make stunning photos and Full HD (1080p) movies of your journeys. Bring far off horizons near with a powerful 18x zoom, and built-in GPS to track your travels.
- Incredibly versatile 18x optical Zoom-NIKKOR ED glass lens (25mm-450mm).
- 16.0 MP CMOS sensor, ideal for low light shooting and fast operation.
- High-speed continuous shooting captures 6 shots in approximately one second at full resolution.
- Built-in GPS records shooting location and logs routes. Map displays present location during shooting as well as Points of Interest (POI) locations, landmark information can be attached to photos.
- Record Full HD (1080p) Movies with stereo sound at the touch of a button; connect to an HDTV with the built-in HDMI port.
- Special effects which can be selected prior to shooting include Soft Focus, Sepia, High/Low key, High Contrast Monochrome and Selective color.
- Filter effects can be applied after the still shot has been taken; these include Soft, Selective color, Cross Screen, Fisheye, Painting and Miniature.
- 3.0-inch LCD monitor with ultra-high-resolution 921,000 dot Clear Color Display and anti-reflection coating.
- Scene modes include Scene Auto Selector automatically optimize camera settings for best results.
- Easy Panorama Mode allows seamless shooting of both 180° or 360° panoramas.
- High image quality attained with NIKKOR optics, 16.0 MP CMOS sensor and Nikon EXPEED C2 image processing engine.
- Optical VR Image Stabilization system minimizes the effect of camera shake for sharp, clear images.
- Intelligent design for quick and easy access to features and controls.
- Subject Tracking—continuously focus and track a designated moving subject.
- Smart Portrait System automatically creates beautiful portraits.
- Tech Specs
Type Compact Digital Camera Lens Mount - Battery / Batteries Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL12 Battery Life (shots per charge) Still pictures*: Approx. 200 shots*Based on Camera and Imaging Products Association (CIPA) standards for measuring the life of camera batteries. Measured at 23(-/+2)°C (73(-/+4)°F); zoom adjusted with each shot, flash fired with every other shot, image quality set to Normal, image size set to 4608 x 3456 (16M). Battery life may vary depending on shooting interval and length of time menus and images are displayed. Tripod Socket ISO 1222 Approx. Dimensions Height: 2.5in. (62.3mm)
Width: 4.3in. (108.7mm)
Depth: 1.3in. (30.6mm)Excluding projections. Method of noting dimensions and weight is in accordance with CIPA DCG-005-2009 guideline.
Approx. Weight 7.6 oz. (215g)With battery and SD memory card. Method of noting dimensions and weight is in accordance with CIPA DCG-005-2009 guideline. Operating environment Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F) Color Touch Control Projection Lens Zoom 18x Lens Specification - Digital Zoom Up to 4x (angle of view equivalent to that of approx. 1800mm lens in 35mm  format) Vibration Reduction Lens-shift VR Autofocus (AF) Contrast-detect TTL AF Autofocus (AF) Focus range (from lens) - Autofocus (AF) Focus-area selection Auto (9-area automatic selection)CenterFace priorityManual with 99 focus areasSubject tracking Autofocus Fine Tune - Auto-area AF Mode - Effective Pixels 16 million Focus Range [W]: Approx. 1 ft. 8 in. (50 cm.) to infinity[T]: Approx. 5 ft. (1.5 m.) to infinityMacro close-up mode: [W]: Approx. 1.6 in. (4 cm.) to infinity Focus Modes - Focus Lock Yes Maximum Autofocus Areas/Points 99 Autofocus Sensitivity - Single-point AF Mode - Dynamic AF Mode - Viewfinder - Viewfinder Frame Coverage - Viewfinder Magnification - Image Sensor CMOS Monitor Size 3.0 in. diagonal Monitor Type TFT-LCD with Anti-reflection coating5-level brightness adjustment Monitor Resolution 921,000-dots Monitor Frame coverage (shooting mode) 97% horizontal (Approx.)97% vertical (Approx.) Monitor Frame coverage (playback mode) 100% horizontal (Approx.) Storage Media SD memory cardSDHC memory cardSDXC memory card Internal Memory Approx. 26MB Storage System - Storage File System DCFEXIF 2.3DPOF compliant Storage File formats Still pictures: JPEGAudio files: WAVMovies: MOV (Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC stereo)3D pictures: MPO Sensor Size 1/2.3 in. Movie Audio file format: AAC stereoFull HD: 1920x1080p / 30fpsHD: 1280x720p / 30fpsiFrame® 540: 960x540 / 30fpsMovie file format: MPEG-4 AVC H.264Standard TV: 640x480 / 30fps Voice Memo Function Yes Image Size (pixels) 4608 x 3456 (16M) ISO Sensitivity ISO 125-3200
Auto (auto gain ISO 125-800) Fixed range auto (ISO 125-400, 125-800)
Lowest ISO Sensitivity 125 Highest ISO Sensitivity 3200 Exposure Metering 256-segment matrix, center-weighted Exposure Control Programmed auto exposure (shutter speed, ND filter selection and ISO sensitivity)Flexible program with motion detection Exposure Range (auto mode) - Exposure Modes Programmed Auto Total Pixels 16.79 million (approx.) Automatic Exposure Scene Modes - Scene Modes BeachClose UpCopyDusk/DawnFireworks ShowFoodLandscapeMuseumNight PortraitPanorama AssistParty/IndoorPet PortraitPortraitSnowSportsSunset3D Photography Image Optimization - In-Camera Image Editing CropD-LightingFilter EffectsQuick retouchRotate imageSkin softeningSmall Picture Exposure Compensation ± 2 EV in steps of 1/3 Exposure Lock Yes Exposure Bracketing No White Balance AutoCloudyDaylightFlashFluorescentIncandescentManual White Balance Bracketing - Image Stabilization - Lens 18x optical Zoom, NIKKOR ED glass lens Shutter Mechanical and CMOS electronic shutter Shutter Speed 1/2000-1 sec. (when ISO sensitivity set to Auto)4 sec. (when scene mode is set to Fireworks show) Top Continuous Shooting Speed at full resolution Up to 7 shots at approx. 6.9 frames per second Continuous Shooting Options Best Shot SelectorContinuous HContinuous H 60Continuous H 120Continuous LMulti-shot 16Pre-shooting cache Aperture Electronically controlled ND filter (-2.0 AV) insertion Aperture Range - Self-timer Can be selected from 10 and 2 seconds duration Accessory Shoe - Built-in flash Range (approx.) (ISO sensitivity: Auto) [W]: 0.5 to 5.1m (1ft 8in. to 16ft.) [T]: 1.5 to 3.0m (5ft. to 9ft.10in.) Built-in Flash Control TTL auto flash with monitor preflashes Lens Focal Length 4.5-81.0mm (angle of view equivalent to that of 25-450mm lens in 35mm  format) Built-in Flash Yes Built-in Flash Distance - Flash Sync Modes - External Flash Shoe Type - External Flash Shoe - Flash Sync Speed - X-Sync Speed - FP High Speed Sync - PC Flash Sync Terminal - Interface Hi-speed USB Lens f/-number f/3.5-5.9 Interface Data transfer protocol MTPPTP Video Output NTSCPAL HDMI Output Can be selected from:Auto480p720p1080i I/O terminal Audio/video (A/V) outputDigital I/O (USB)HDMI Mini Connector (HDMI output) Projection system - Projection LCD panel - Projector lens - Projector Light Source - Projector Image Size - Projector Throw Distance - Lens Construction 11 elements in 10 groups Projector Number of colors - Projector Playback Functions - Projector Brightness - Projector Contrast ratio - Projector Resolution (output) - Projector Endurance (battery life) - Supported Languages ArabicBrazilian PortugueseCzechChinese (Simplified and Traditional) DanishDutchEnglishFinnishFrenchGermanGreekHindiHungarianIndonesianItalianJapaneseKoreanNorwegianPolishPortugeseRomanianRussianSpanishSwedishThaiTurkishUkranianVietnamese Power Sources One Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL12 (supplied) Charging Time 3 hours and 20 minutes when battery is fully discharged (using Charging AC Adapter EH-69P/EH-69C) (Approx.) Battery -
- Product Forum