24mm f/3.5D ED
Tilt and shift control with wide-angle view, ideal for taking photos of architecture and interiors.
- Ultra-wide perspective control
- Tilt, shift and rotate controls
- Nano Crystal Coat
- Ultra-wide, Perspective Control (PC) lens featuring tilt, shift and rotation capability, perfect for architectural and nature photography.
- Wide shifting range, plus or minus 11.5mm, with a tilting range of plus or minus 8.5 degrees provides exceptional control.
- Revolving capability of plus or minus 90-degrees, in 30-degree increments, for versatile tilt/shift shooting effects.
- Three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Three aspherical elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture.
- Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths, for even greater image clarity.
- High-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
- Tech Specs
Mount Type Nikon F-Bayonet Minimum Angle of View (FX-format) - Maximum Reproduction Ratio 0.37x Lens Elements 13 Lens Groups 10 High Refractive Index Elements - Optical Conversion Factor - Light Loss - Compatible Format(s) FXDXFX in DX Crop Mode35mm Film VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization - Diaphragm Blades 9 Focal Length Range - Distance Information Yes Nano Crystal Coat Yes ED Glass Elements 3 Super ED Glass Elements - Aspherical Elements 3 Super Integrated Coating Yes Autofocus - AF-S (Silent Wave Motor) - Internal Focusing - Minimum Focus Distance 0.7ft.(0.21m) Zoom Ratio - Close Range Correction Yes Focus Mode Manual Rear Focusing - De-Focus Control - Filter Size 77mm Accepts Filter Type Screw-on Dimensions (Approx.)3.2x4.3 in. (Diameter x Length)
82.5x108mm (Diameter x Length)
Weight (Approx.)25.7 oz. (730g) Micro - Lens Case CL-1120 Flexible Lens Pouch Focal Length 24mm Lens Hood HB-41 Bayonet Hood Optional Accessories - Maximum Aperture f/3.5 Minimum Aperture f/32 Maximum Angle of View (DX-format) 61° Minimum Angle of View (DX-format) - Maximum Angle of View (FX-format) 84°
- Product Forum