AF NIKKOR 20mm f/2.8D
Superb, ultra-wide-angle lens for landscapes, interiors, events and more.
- Compact ultra-wide-angle lens
- Close-Range Correction system
- 94-degree angle of view
- Compact, ultra-wide-angle lens construction.
- Superb optical design for architecture, wedding and landscape photography.
- Close-Range Correction (CRC) for distortion-free pictures as close as 0.85 feet.
- 94° picture coverage with edge-to-edge sharpness.
- Tech Specs
Mount Type Nikon F-Bayonet Minimum Angle of View (FX-format) - Maximum Reproduction Ratio 0.12x Lens Elements 12 Lens Groups 9 High Refractive Index Elements - Optical Conversion Factor - Light Loss - Compatible Format(s) FXDXFX in DX Crop Mode35mm Film VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization - Diaphragm Blades 7 Focal Length Range - Distance Information Yes Nano Crystal Coat - ED Glass Elements - Super ED Glass Elements - Aspherical Elements - Super Integrated Coating Yes Autofocus Yes AF-S (Silent Wave Motor) - Internal Focusing - Minimum Focus Distance 0.85ft.(0.25m) Zoom Ratio - Close Range Correction Yes Focus Mode AutoManual Rear Focusing - De-Focus Control - Filter Size 62mm Accepts Filter Type Screw-on Dimensions (Approx.)2.7x1.7 in. (Diameter x Length)
69x42.5mm (Diameter x Length)
Weight (Approx.)9.5 oz. (270g) Micro - Lens Case CL-S2 Focal Length 20mm Lens Hood HB-4 Optional Accessories - Maximum Aperture f/2.8 Minimum Aperture f/22 Maximum Angle of View (DX-format) 70° Minimum Angle of View (DX-format) - Maximum Angle of View (FX-format) 94°
- Product Forum