WR-R10/WR-T10/WR-A10 Wireless Remote Adapter Set
Product Number: 27106
- Authentic Nikon accessory
- Photographers can use the WR-T10 to simultaneously release the shutter on multiple Nikon D-SLR cameras that have a WR-R10 unit attached and have been paired with the WR-T10.
- One WR-T10 unit can be paired with an unlimited number of cameras with a WR-R10 unit attached.
- Three radio frequency channels are available for use, to prevent interference when multiple pairings or photographers are shooting in one location.
- When the WR-R10 is used along with the WR-A10 WR Adapter to connect to select Nikon Digital Cameras with a 10-pin connector, one camera can be designated as “master” and control the shutter release of up to 64 WR-R10 transceiver units.
- Useful for triggering the shutter remotely when using slower shutter speeds, to prevent camera movement.
- Range (line of sight) from the WR-T10 to WR-R10s is 66 feet (20 meters).
- Range (line of sight) from WR-R10 (used with the WR-A10 WR adapter on select D-SLRs, and acting as a master unit) to WR-R10s is 164 feet (50 meters).
- Find out more about the WR-R10.Find out more about the WR-T10.Find out more about the WR-A10.
- Product Forum