R1C1 Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System
Complete, versatile, wireless Speedlight system for creative close-up lighting.
- Wireless close-up system
- Intuitive operation
- Includes two SB-R200s and SU-800
- Enables superb close-up lighting control with exceptional flexibility and innovative options. For use with the Nikon Creative Lighting System (CLS) compatible SLRs without a built-in flash.
- Included SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander provides additional functionality with SB-800 and SB-600 Speedlights.
- Wireless control convenience for close-up and general flash photography.
- Producing desired close-up lighting effects is straightforward and uncomplicated.
- Features include; two SB-R200 Speedlights and the SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander.
- Up to three remote groups and four channels consisting of two SB-R200 wireless remote Speedlights can be arranged to enable creative lighting from the left, right, above or below subject.
- Settings are easily made and confirmed on the SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander's LCD panel from the camera's position.
- SB-R200 Wireless Remote Speedlights can be tilted up to 60 degrees to accommodate lenses with short working distances.
- Flash compensation or flash ratio control for desired lighting effects.
- SX-1 master attachment ring accommodates up to eight SB-R200 Speedlights (off camera) and up to four (on camera).
- SB-900, SB-800 and/or SB-600 Speedlights can be combined and controlled with in a lighting scheme for additional creative lighting effects.
- Auto FP High-Speed Sync available (with compatible cameras).
- Tech Specs
Commander Function - Flash Exposure Control - Lens Coverage - AF-assist Illuminator Range - Illumination pattern - Other Available Functions - Bounce Function (Tilt) - Bounce Function (Rotate) - Minimum Recycling Time - Flash Duration - Power ON/OFF - Remote Function - Required Power Source - ISO Range - Optional Power Supply - Flash-ready Indicator - Ready Light - Flash Compensation - Custom Setting - Minimum Number of Flashes - Wireless Flash Modes - Wireless Exposure Modes - Transmission Mode - Wireless Communication Channels - Wireless Groups - Other Functions - Dimensions - Weight - Transmission Range - Transmission Wavelength - Number of Transmissions - Transmission Interval - Guide Number - Electronic Construction -
- Product Forum