PC-E Micro NIKKOR
Tilt and shift control lens, ideal for portrait and commercial photography.
- Ultra-wide perspective control
- Tilt, shift and rotate controls
- Nano Crystal Coat
- Medium-telephoto, Perspective Control (PC) lens featuring tilt, shift and rotation capability, ideal for a variety of shooting requirements including, portrait, nature and product photography.
- Wide shifting range, plus or minus 11.5mm, with a tilting range of plus or minus 8.5 degrees provides exceptional control.
- Revolving capability of plus or minus 90-degrees, in 30-degree increments for versatile tilt/shift shooting effects.
- Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
- High-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare.
- Auto-aperture control with electromagnetic diaphragm is possible with Nikon’s D3, D700 and D300 D-SLRs.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
- Tech Specs
Mount Type Nikon F-Bayonet Minimum Angle of View (FX-format) - Maximum Reproduction Ratio 0.50x Lens Elements 6 Lens Groups 5 High Refractive Index Elements - Optical Conversion Factor - Light Loss - Compatible Format(s) FXDXFX in DX Crop Mode35mm Film VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization - Diaphragm Blades 9 Focal Length Range - Distance Information Yes Nano Crystal Coat Yes ED Glass Elements - Super ED Glass Elements - Aspherical Elements - Super Integrated Coating Yes Autofocus - AF-S (Silent Wave Motor) - Internal Focusing - Minimum Focus Distance 1.3ft.(0.39m) Zoom Ratio - Close Range Correction - Focus Mode Manual Rear Focusing - De-Focus Control - Filter Size 77mm Accepts Filter Type Screw-on Dimensions (Approx.)3.3x4.2 in. (Diameter x Length)
83.5x107mm (Diameter x Length)
Weight (Approx.)22.9 oz. (635g) Micro Lens Case CL-1120 Flexible Lens Pouch Focal Length 85mm Lens Hood HB-22 Bayonet Hood Optional Accessories - Maximum Aperture f/2.8 Minimum Aperture f/32 Maximum Angle of View (DX-format) 18°50' Minimum Angle of View (DX-format) - Maximum Angle of View (FX-format) 28°30'
- Product Forum