AF-S DX VR Zoom-NIKKOR
55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED
Perfect for travel, portraiture and family sports, with VR image stabilization.
- 3.6x zoom lens
- Optimized for DX-format
- VR (Vibration Reduction) technology
- Versatile and compact 3.6x Zoom-NIKKOR brings the action to the photographer. Ideal for portraiture, family, sports, nature and wildlife.
- Nikon VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- An ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element minimizes chromatic aberration, contributing to superior optical performance.
- New compact rod-type Silent Wave Motor (SW) enables ultra-high speed auto focusing with exceptional accuracy and super-quiet operation.
- Focus mode switch enables quick switching between A (Autofocus) and M (Manual Focus).
- The lens is constructed with 15 elements in 11 groups.
- 7-blade rounded diaphragm provides more natural out-of-focus highlights.
- Tech Specs
Mount Type Nikon F-Bayonet Minimum Angle of View (FX-format) - Maximum Reproduction Ratio 0.29x Lens Elements 15 Lens Groups 11 High Refractive Index Elements - Optical Conversion Factor - Light Loss - Compatible Format(s) DXFX in DX Crop Mode VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization Yes Diaphragm Blades 7 Focal Length Range 55-200mm Distance Information Yes Nano Crystal Coat - ED Glass Elements 1 Super ED Glass Elements - Aspherical Elements - Super Integrated Coating Yes Autofocus Yes AF-S (Silent Wave Motor) Yes Internal Focusing Yes Minimum Focus Distance 3.6ft.(1.1m) Zoom Ratio 3.6x Close Range Correction - Focus Mode AutoManual Rear Focusing - De-Focus Control - Filter Size 52mm Accepts Filter Type Screw-on Dimensions (Approx.)2.9x3.9 in. (Diameter x Length)
73.6x99.5mm (Diameter x Length)
Weight (Approx.)11.8 oz. (335g) Micro - Lens Case CL-0918 Focal Length - Lens Hood HB-37 Optional Accessories - Maximum Aperture f/4 Minimum Aperture f/22 Maximum Angle of View (DX-format) 28°50' Minimum Angle of View (DX-format) 8° Maximum Angle of View (FX-format) -
- Product Forum