WR-T10 Wireless Remote Controller (transmitter)
Product Number: 27104
- Authentic Nikon accessory
- Photographers can use the WR-T10 to simultaneously release the shutter on multiple cameras that have a WR-R10 unit attached and have been paired with the WR-T10.
- An unlimited number of cameras with a paired WR-R10 unit attached can be controlled by the WR-T10 unit.
- Three radio frequency channels are available for use, to prevent interference when multiple pairings or photographers are shooting in one location.
- Useful for triggering the shutter remotely when using slower shutter speeds, to prevent camera movement.
- Range (line of sight) from the WR-T10 to WR-R10s is 66 feet (20 meters).
- Find out more about the WR-R10/WR-T10/WR-A10 set.Find out more about the WR-R10.Find out more about the WR-A10.
- Product Forum