Fast, Fun & Easy: Great Digital Pictures DVD II
Product Number: 5881
- Authentic Nikon accessory
- Fast, Fun & Easy II is the title, and best describes this entertaining and educational 40 minute DVD featuring the Nikon D40, D40X and D60 digital SLR cameras. This Nikon School DVD makes it easier than ever to begin shooting the digital pictures you've always dreamed of.
- Hosted by award-winning National Geographic Traveler photographer, Bob Krist, you'll be guided step-by-step from opening the box and setting up your D40, D40X and D60 to image transfers, printing and storage. After a tour of essential camera controls, Bob takes you on a fun day of shooting in the situations you encounter every day. At each stop you will learn how to best compose the shot, set your camera, make the most of the D40, D40X and D60’s 8 automatic shooting modes and even do some in-camera editing.
- Included on the day's shooting: Portraits Sports and Action Close-up Pictures of Your Children Landscapes
- This DVD is highly recommended for anyone who wants to make great digital SLR pictures Fast, Fun & Easy II. And, if you haven't yet decided if digital SLR picture taking is for you, this DVD is a terrific way to explore the features and benefits of the Nikon D40, D40x and D60 before making your purchase decision.
- Note: A considerable portion of this Nikon School DVD’s content makes reference to the use of the Nikon D40, D40X and D60. However, this DVD also offers introductory instruction that is both helpful and suitable for beginning users of any Nikon digital SLR.
- Product Forum