R1 Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System
A portable, versatile, wireless lighting system for creative close-up lighting.
- Portable close-up lighting
- Incredibly versatile
- Includes two SB-R200s
- Enables superb close-up lighting control with exceptional flexibility and innovative options.
- For use with Nikon i-TTL SLRs with built-in Speedlights with Commander mode including D700, D300, D200 D90 and D80.
- Wireless control convenience with amazing portability.
- Producing desired close-up lighting effects is straightforward and uncomplicated.
- Comes supplied with two SB-R200 Speedlights.
- Up to three remote groups (A, B, and C) are available on the SB-R200
- The SB-R200 offers four independent channels (1, 2, 3, and 4) care available for shooting in competitive wireless environments.
- SB-R200 Wireless Remote Speedlights can be tilted up to 60 degrees to accommodate lenses with short working distances.
- Flash compensation or flash ratio control available for desired lighting effects.
- SX-1 master attachment ring accommodates up to eight SB-R200 Speedlights (off-camera) and up to four (on camera).
- SB-900, SB-800 and/or SB-600 Speedlights can be combined and controlled for additional creative lighting effects.
- Auto FP High-Speed Sync available (with compatible cameras).
- SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander available separately provides compatibility with Nikon i-TTL film and digital SLRs without built-in Speedlight commanders including; D3, F6, D60 and D40. The SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander provides wireless control with SB-800 and SB-600 Speedlights.
- Tech Specs
Commander Function - Flash Exposure Control - Lens Coverage - AF-assist Illuminator Range - Illumination pattern - Other Available Functions - Bounce Function (Tilt) - Bounce Function (Rotate) - Minimum Recycling Time - Flash Duration - Power ON/OFF - Remote Function - Required Power Source - ISO Range - Optional Power Supply - Flash-ready Indicator - Ready Light - Flash Compensation - Custom Setting - Minimum Number of Flashes - Wireless Flash Modes - Wireless Exposure Modes - Transmission Mode - Wireless Communication Channels - Wireless Groups - Other Functions - Dimensions - Weight - Transmission Range - Transmission Wavelength - Number of Transmissions - Transmission Interval - Guide Number - Electronic Construction -
- Product Forum