AF-S DX Zoom-NIKKOR
55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED
3.6x compact telephoto zoom is perfect for travel, portraiture and family sports.
- 3.6x zoom lens
- Optimized for DX-format
- Compact, lightweight
- Versatile and ultra-compact with a powerful focal length range of 55-200mm designed exclusively for Nikon DX format SLRs. Ideal 3.6x zoom lens for portraiture, sports or wildlife photography.
- An excellent companion to the AF-S DX Zoom-NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED.
- New compact rod-type Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra-high speed auto focusing with exceptional accuracy and super-quiet operation.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) minimizes ghosting and flare to provide even higher contrast and more vivid images, even in challenging light conditions.
- Two Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements achieve minimized chromatic aberration and superior optical performance.
- Focus mode switch enables quick switching between A (auto focus) and M (manual focus).
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm for more natural out-of-focus highlights.
- Tech Specs
Mount Type Nikon F-Bayonet Maximum Angle of View (FX-format) - Minimum Angle of View (FX-format) - Maximum Reproduction Ratio 0.29x Lens (Elements) 13 Lens (Groups) 9 High Refractive Index Elements - Optical Conversion Factor - Light Loss - Compatible Format(s) DXFX in DX Crop Mode VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization - Focal Length Range 55-200mm Diaphragm Blades 9 Distance Information Yes Nano Crystal Coat - ED Glass (Elements) 2 Aspherical (Elements) - Super Integrated Coating Yes Autofocus Yes AF-S (Silent Wave Motor) Yes Internal Focusing No Minimum Focus Distance 3.1ft.(0.95m) Zoom Ratio 3.6x Close Range Correction - Focus Mode AutoManual Rear Focusing - De-Focus Control - Filter Size 52mm Accepts Filter Type Screw-on Dimensions (Approx.)2.7x3.1 in. (Diameter x Length)
68x79mm (Diameter x Length)
Weight (Approx.)9 oz. (255g) Lens Case CL-0815 Lens Hood HB-34 Focal Length - Optional Accessories - Micro - G-type Maximum Aperture 4 Minimum Aperture 22 Angle of View - Maximum Angle of View (DX-format) 28°50' Minimum Angle of View (DX-format) 8°
- Product Forum