A Hands-on Guide to Creative Lighting DVD
Product Number: 11786
- Authentic Nikon accessory
- A Hands-on Guide to Creative Lighting is hosted by award-winning National Geographic Traveler photographer, Bob Krist, with world-renowned photojournalist and lighting expert Joe McNally.
- Subject matter and light are the heart of every photograph and discerning attention to both separates exceptional images from everyday pictures. Learning how to make light work for you with the power and versatility of the Nikon Creative Lighting System, featuring the Nikon Speedlights, delivers the ability to turn ordinary subjects into something special and elevate striking subjects into stunning works of art.
- Learn how to make light work for you with the power and versatility of the Nikon Creative Lighting System, featuring the SB-900, SB-800, SB-600 and SB-R200. Nikon Speedlightsdeliver the ability to turn an ordinary subject into a striking image or even into a stunning work of art. Included in this updated edition of a Hands-on Guide to Creative Lighting issetting up the Nikon SB-700 Speedlight for wireless operation.
- Running time approximately 2-1/2 hours.
- Product Forum