Fast, Fun & Easy IV Featuring Nikon D3000 D-SLR
Product Number: 11549
- Authentic Nikon accessory
- Continuing Nikon School’s tradition of educating and entertaining, the latest version of Fast Fun & Easy IV is 60 minutes of engaging instruction that will take you from setting up your Nikon D3000 to taking the digital pictures you’ve always dreamed of.
- Features Quick-Start help with… Setting-up your camera Taking your first pictures LCD monitor settings Automatic shooting modes In-camera editing
- Award-winning National Geographic Traveler photographer, Bob Krist takes you on a fun-filled day of the picture-taking opportunities you encounter on vacation, at family gatherings and in everyday situations. Assisted by Bob's friendly approach, you will learn how set up your camera, compose more effectively and take advantage of the D3000’s automatic Scene Modes.
- This DVD, Fast, Fun & Easy IV, is highly recommended for anyone who wants to tame the D-SLR learning curve, experiencing truly better pictures quickly and easily. And, if you haven't yet decided which digital SLR camera is right for you, this DVD is a terrific way to explore the features and benefits the Nikon D3000 before making your purchase decision.
- Note: A considerable portion of this Nikon School DVD’s content makes reference to the use of the Nikon D3000. However, this DVD also offers introductory instruction that is both helpful and suitable for beginning users of any Nikon digital SLR.
- Product Forum