Fast, Fun & Easy III, Featuring Nikon D5000 DSLR
Product Number: 11548
- Authentic Nikon accessory
- Fast Fun & Easy III is 60 minutes of engaging instruction that will guide you from setting up your Nikon D5000 to taking the digital photos you’ve always dreamed of. Also covered are the basics of shooting with D-Movie Mode so that you can add video clips to your memories and slide shows.
- Features Quick-Start help with… Setting-up your camera Taking your first pictures LCD monitor settings Automatic shooting modes In-camera editing D-Movie Mode
- Award-winning National Geographic Traveler photographer, Bob Krist takes you on a fun-filled day of the picture-taking opportunities you encounter on vacation, at family gatherings and in everyday situations. Assisted by Bob's friendly approach, you will learn how set up your camera, compose more effectively and take advantage of the D5000’s 19 automatic Scene Modes.
- This DVD, Fast, Fun & Easy III, is highly recommended for anyone who wants to tame the D-SLR learning curve, experiencing truly better pictures quickly and easily. And, if you haven't yet decided which digital SLR camera is right for you, this DVD is a terrific way to explore the features and benefits the Nikon D5000 before making your purchase decision.
- Note: A considerable portion of this Nikon School DVD’s content makes reference to the use of the Nikon D5000. However, this DVD also offers introductory instruction that is both helpful and suitable for beginning users of any Nikon digital SLR.
- Product Forum