AF DX Fisheye-NIKKOR
10.5mm f/2.8G ED (Refurbished)
Product Number: 2148B
- The first fisheye lens developed exclusively for use with Nikon DX format. *
- Ultra-wide picture angle of 180 degrees on DX sensor is achieved by producing a smaller image circle (the size of the image that is projected by the lens onto the sensor) enabling a smaller lens diameter, lighter weight and optimal image quality from center-to-edge-to-corner on the image.
- Equivalent to 16mm focal length on a 35mm.
- Minimum focus distance of 0.14m (5.5 in.) or 0.03m (1.2 in.) from the lens front, makes extreme close-ups possible.
- Close-Range Correction (CRC) provides high performance for sharper images when taking pictures up close.
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass element minimizes chromatic aberration.
- Design enables a combination of wider angle of view with optical characteristics that are optimized for Nikon digital SLR camera sensors.
- Nikon D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure processes.
- Rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- G-type DX NIKKOR is designed exclusively for use with Nikon digital SLR models.
- Built-in flower-type lens hood.
- Tech Specs
Mount Type Nikon F-Bayonet Maximum Angle of View (FX-format) - Minimum Angle of View (FX-format) - Maximum Reproduction Ratio 0.20x Lens Elements 10 Lens Groups 7 High Refractive Index Elements - Optical Conversion Factor - Compatible Format(s) DXFX in DX Crop Mode VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization - Diaphragm Blades 7 Focal Length Range - Distance Information Yes Nano Crystal Coat - ED Glass Elements 1 Super ED Glass Elements - Aspherical Elements 1 Super Integrated Coating Yes Autofocus Yes AF-S (Silent Wave Motor) - Internal Focusing - Minimum Focus Distance 0.46 ft. (0.14m) Zoom Ratio - Close Range Correction - Focus Mode AutoManual Rear Focusing - De-Focus Control - G-type Yes Filter Size - Accepts Filter Type Gelatine Dimensions (Approx.) 2.5x2.5 in. (Diameter x Length)
63x62.5mm (Diameter x Length)
Weight (Approx.) 10.8 oz. (305g) Micro - Focal Length 10.5mm Lens Type Maximum Aperture f/2.8 Minimum Aperture f/22 Format DX Maximum Angle of View (DX-format) 180° Minimum Angle of View (DX-format) -
- Product Forum