AF VR Zoom-NIKKOR
80-400mm f/4.5-5.6D ED
Product Number: 1996
5x high-ratio, high-power telephoto zoom with VR image stabilization.
- Versatile, 5x zoom lens
- VR (Vibration Reduction) technology
- ED glass
- Nikon VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- VR is automatically detected during panning operation. Two modes of VR: image plane and viewfinder.
- 3 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass for high resolution and high contrast even at maximum apertures.
- Filter does not rotate during zooming.
- Tech Specs
Mount Type Nikon F-Bayonet Maximum Angle of View (FX-format) 30°10' Minimum Angle of View (FX-format) 6°10' Maximum Reproduction Ratio 0.42x Lens (Elements) 17 Lens (Groups) 11 High Refractive Index Elements - Optical Conversion Factor - Light Loss - Compatible Format(s) FXDXFX in DX Crop Mode35mm Film VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization Yes Focal Length Range 80-400mm Diaphragm Blades 9 Distance Information Yes Nano Crystal Coat - ED Glass (Elements) 3 Aspherical (Elements) - Super Integrated Coating Yes Autofocus Yes AF-S (Silent Wave Motor) No Internal Focusing - Minimum Focus Distance 7.5ft.(2.3m) Zoom Ratio 5.0x Close Range Correction - Focus Mode AutoManual Rear Focusing - De-Focus Control - Filter Size 77mm Accepts Filter Type Screw-on Dimensions (Approx.)3.6x6.7 in. (Diameter x Length)
91x171mm (Diameter x Length)
Weight (Approx.)47 oz. (1360g) Lens Case CL-M1 Lens Hood HB-24 Focal Length - Optional Accessories - Micro - G-type - Maximum Aperture 4.5 Minimum Aperture 32 Angle of View - Maximum Angle of View (DX-format) 20° Minimum Angle of View (DX-format) 4°
- Product Forum