AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR
24-120mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED (Refurbished)
Product Number: 2145B
- Nikon D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure processes.
- G-type NIKKOR is designed exclusively for use with Nikon SLR models where aperture is controlled from the camera body.
- 2 aspherical lens elements for low distortion.
- 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements for minimized chromatic aberration.
- Internal Focus (IF) design for smoother focusing and great body balance.
- Nikon VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- Exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra-high-speed auto focusing with exceptional accuracy and powerful super-quiet operation.
- Rounded diaphragm to make out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- First Nikon wide-angle zoom lens with Vibration Reduction (VR).
- Compact and lightweight.
- Tech Specs
Mount Type Nikon F-Bayonet Maximum Angle of View (FX-format) 84° Minimum Angle of View (FX-format) 20°30' Maximum Reproduction Ratio 0.21x Lens Elements 15 Lens Groups 13 High Refractive Index Elements - Optical Conversion Factor - Compatible Format(s) FXDXFX in DX Crop Mode35mm Film VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization Yes Diaphragm Blades 7 Focal Length Range 24-120mm Distance Information Yes Nano Crystal Coat - ED Glass Elements 2 Super ED Glass Elements - Aspherical Elements 2 Super Integrated Coating Yes Autofocus Yes AF-S (Silent Wave Motor) Yes Internal Focusing Yes Minimum Focus Distance 1.6 ft. (0.5m) Zoom Ratio 5.0x Close Range Correction - Focus Mode AutoManualAuto/Manual Rear Focusing - De-Focus Control - G-type Yes Filter Size 72mm Accepts Filter Type Screw-on Dimensions (Approx.) 3.0x3.7 in. (Diameter x Length)
77x94mm (Diameter x Length)
Weight (Approx.) 20.3 oz. (575g) Micro - Focal Length - Lens Type Maximum Aperture f/3.5 Minimum Aperture f/22 Format FX/35mm Maximum Angle of View (DX-format) 61° Minimum Angle of View (DX-format) 13°20'
- Product Forum