AF-S DX Zoom-NIKKOR
18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED (Refurbished)
Product Number: 2162B
- Versatile, high-power 7.5x zoom NIKKOR lens approximates the picture angle performance of a 28-200mm lens on 35mm SLR.
- A Nikon Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass element delivers superior optical performance. ED glass minimizes chromatic aberrations, contributing to superb contrast and resolution performance.
- Internal Focus provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range.
- Focus as close as 1.47 ft throughout entire zoom range.
- Non-rotating front element provides for convenient use of circular polarizing filters and the Nikon wireless close-up Speedlight system.
- A Compact Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast and quiet auto focusing, along with quick switching between auto focus and manual operation(M/A and M).
- A seven-blade rounded diaphragm opening, out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- 67mm filter attachment size.
- optimized for use with DX-format
- Tech Specs
Mount Type Nikon F-Bayonet Maximum Angle of View (FX-format) - Minimum Angle of View (FX-format) - Maximum Reproduction Ratio 0.24x Lens Elements 15 Lens Groups 13 High Refractive Index Elements - Optical Conversion Factor - Compatible Format(s) DXFX in DX Crop Mode VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization - Diaphragm Blades 7 Focal Length Range 18-135mm Distance Information Yes Nano Crystal Coat - ED Glass Elements 1 Super ED Glass Elements - Aspherical Elements 2 Super Integrated Coating Yes Autofocus Yes AF-S (Silent Wave Motor) Yes Internal Focusing Yes Minimum Focus Distance 1.5 ft. Zoom Ratio 7.5x Close Range Correction - Focus Mode AutoManualAuto/Manual Rear Focusing - De-Focus Control - G-type Yes Filter Size 67mm Accepts Filter Type Screw-on Dimensions (Approx.) 2.9x3.4 in. (Diameter x Length)
73.5x86.5mm (Diameter x Length)
Weight (Approx.) 13.58 oz. (385g) Micro - Focal Length - Lens Type - Maximum Aperture f/3.5 Minimum Aperture f/38 Format DX Maximum Angle of View (DX-format) 76° Minimum Angle of View (DX-format) 12°
- Product Forum