24-70mm f/2.8G ED (Refurbished)
Product Number: 2164B
- Fast, wide-angle to medium Telephoto AF-S zoom lens optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both the Nikon FX (23.9 x 36mm) and DX format image sensors.
- Enhanced optical formulas engineered to produce exceptional sharpness, contrast and color, rendering outstanding image integrity.
- Three Extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements and PGM aspherical lenses control chromatic aberrations while enhancing sharpness and contrast, even at the widest aperture settings.
- Exclusive Nano Crystal Coat further reduces ghosting and flare for even greater image clarity.
- Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra high-speed auto focusing with exceptional accuracy and powerful, super-quiet operation.
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range.
- Focus as close as 14.9 inches.
- Rugged construction with professional-grade dust and moisture resistance.
- M/A focus mode switch enables quick response to changing situations between manual and auto focus operation.
- Tech Specs
Mount Type Nikon F-Bayonet Maximum Angle of View (FX-format) 84° Minimum Angle of View (FX-format) 34°20' Maximum Reproduction Ratio 0.27x Lens Elements 15 Lens Groups 11 High Refractive Index Elements - Optical Conversion Factor - Compatible Format(s) FXDXFX in DX Crop Mode35mm Film VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization - Diaphragm Blades 9 Focal Length Range 24-70mm Distance Information Yes Nano Crystal Coat Yes ED Glass Elements 3 Super ED Glass Elements - Aspherical Elements 3 Super Integrated Coating Yes Autofocus Yes AF-S (Silent Wave Motor) Yes Internal Focusing Yes Minimum Focus Distance 1.2 ft. (0.38m) Zoom Ratio 2.9x Close Range Correction - Focus Mode AutoManualAuto/Manual Rear Focusing - De-Focus Control - G-type Yes Filter Size 77mm Accepts Filter Type Screw-on Dimensions (Approx.) 3.3x5.2 in. (Diameter x Length)
83x133mm (Diameter x Length)
Weight (Approx.) 31.7 oz. (900g) Micro - Focal Length - Lens Type Maximum Aperture f/2.8 Minimum Aperture f/22 Format FX/35mm Maximum Angle of View (DX-format) 61° Minimum Angle of View (DX-format) 22°50'
- Product Forum