WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter
Product Number: 13186
- Authentic Nikon accessory
- Easy Transfer: Images from the D600 can be downloaded to a compatible smart device as they are taken, or existing images can be downloaded from the camera's SD memory card.Note: Images will be downloaded after they are saved to the camera's memory card.
- Wi-Fi Shooting: Images can be taken remotely using a compatible smart device using the camera's Live View preview on the smart device to frame and compose the subject.Note: Smart device is used to remotely fire the camera, maximum distance is up to 49 feet and the smart device can’t be used to adjust settings on the camera.
- Easy Sharing: Single images or groups of images can be shared using apps stored on the smart device via email, text messaging or by uploading to a blog or social networking site—just like any other image on your smartphone or tablet.Notes: Movies cannot be viewed using the Wireless Mobile Adapter utility (app) but can be played back by tapping the movie or playback icon, to display a list of movie apps and choosing an app from the list.
- The dedicated application, running on the Android™ smartphone (platform 2.3 or later); or Android™ tablet (platform 3.0 or later) operating system is required to use the WU-1b.*
- The WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter works with Wi-Fi 11b/g/n.
- *Specifications and Compatibility: OS: Smartphones: Android™ OS version 2.3, 3.x, 4.x. Tablets: Android platform 3.0 or later. iPhone® and iPad®: iOS versions 5.1 or 5.1.1. WiFi: 11b/g/n (maximum range approximately 10-15m/33-49ft). The WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter is compatible with the Nikon D600. The Wireless Mobile Adapter Utility Application must be installed on the smart device before it can be used with the WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter connected to the Nikon D600. The application can be downloaded free of charge from Google Play™ for use with an Android platform smartphone (2.3 series or later) and tablet (3.0 series or later). For the iOS mobile platform, the application can be downloaded free of charge from the iTunes® online store starting on September 15, 2012 for use with iOS versions 5.1 or 5.1.1. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc. iPhone, iPad and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.Specifications and equipment are subject to change without any notice or obligation on the part of the manufacturer. September 2012
- Product Forum