Product Number: 1910
Fisheye perspective for dramatic super-wide-angle images.
- Full-frame fisheye lens
- 180-degree angle of view
- Close-Range Correction system
- Full-frame, 180-degree fisheye coverage with Nikon's advanced D-type autofocus lens technology.
- Bright f/2.8 aperture for photographing in dim light or with fast shutter speeds.
- High-contrast images even at full aperture.
- Close-Range Correction (CRC) system provides high performance at both near- and far-focusing distances.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating for minimized flare and ghost providing good color balance.
- Tech Specs
Mount Type Nikon F-Bayonet Minimum Angle of View (FX-format) - Maximum Reproduction Ratio 0.10x Lens Elements 8 Lens Groups 5 High Refractive Index Elements - Optical Conversion Factor - Light Loss - Compatible Format(s) FXDXFX in DX Crop Mode35mm Film VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization - Diaphragm Blades 7 Focal Length Range - Distance Information Yes Nano Crystal Coat - ED Glass Elements - Super ED Glass Elements - Aspherical Elements - Super Integrated Coating Yes Autofocus Yes AF-S (Silent Wave Motor) - Internal Focusing Yes Minimum Focus Distance 0.85ft.(0.25m) Zoom Ratio - Close Range Correction Yes Focus Mode AutoManual Rear Focusing - De-Focus Control - Filter Size - Accepts Filter Type Gelatine Dimensions (Approx.)2.5x2.2 in. (Diameter x Length)
63x57mm (Diameter x Length)
Weight (Approx.)10.12 oz. (290g) Micro - Lens Case CL-31s Focal Length 16mm Lens Hood Built-in Optional Accessories - Maximum Aperture f/2.8 Minimum Aperture f/22 Maximum Angle of View (DX-format)
Minimum Angle of View (DX-format) - Maximum Angle of View (FX-format) 180°
- Product Forum