AF-S DX Zoom-NIKKOR
18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II (Refurbished)
Product Number: 2170B
- Ultra-compact 18-55mm 3x zoom provides superb versatility in a wide variety of shooting situations.
- Designed exclusively for Nikon DX format SLRs, this lens approximates the picture angle performance of a 27-82.5mm lens on the 35mm format.
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) with compact rod-type design enables ultra-high speed auto focusing with exceptional accuracy and super-quiet operation.
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass element achieves minimized chromatic aberration and superior optical performance.
- Hybrid aspherical element ensures high resolution and contrast.
- Focus mode switch enables quick switching between A (Autofocus) and M (Manual focus).
- 7-blade rounded diaphragm for more natural out-of-focus highlights.
- Nikon’s Super Integrated Coating minimizes ghosting and flare to provide even higher contrast and more vivid images, even in challenging light conditions.
- Tech Specs
Mount Type Nikon F-Bayonet Maximum Angle of View (FX-format) - Minimum Angle of View (FX-format) - Maximum Reproduction Ratio 0.31x Lens Elements 7 Lens Groups 5 High Refractive Index Elements - Optical Conversion Factor - Compatible Format(s) DXFX in DX Crop Mode VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization - Diaphragm Blades 7 Focal Length Range 18-55mm Distance Information Yes Nano Crystal Coat - ED Glass Elements 1 Super ED Glass Elements - Aspherical Elements 1 Super Integrated Coating Yes Autofocus Yes AF-S (Silent Wave Motor) Yes Internal Focusing - Minimum Focus Distance 0.9 ft. (0.28m) Zoom Ratio 3.1x Close Range Correction - Focus Mode AutoManual Rear Focusing - De-Focus Control - G-type Yes Filter Size 52mm Accepts Filter Type Screw-on Dimensions (Approx.) 2.8x2.9 in. (Diameter x Length)
70.5x74mm (Diameter x Length)
Weight (Approx.) 7.2 oz. (205g) Micro - Focal Length - Lens Type Maximum Aperture f/3.5 Minimum Aperture f/22 Format DX Maximum Angle of View (DX-format) 76° Minimum Angle of View (DX-format) 28°50'
- Product Forum