AF-S DX NIKKOR
18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR (Refurbished)
Product Number: 2176B
- Compact 3x zoom lens covering the most frequently used focal range of 18 to 55mm.
- Nikon VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- Optical design, optimized for use with Nikon DX-format D-SLRs for superior performance.
- Hybrid aspherical lens element minimizes various types of lens aberration.
- High-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior color reproduction, while substantially reducing ghosting and flare.
- Nikon's exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) ensures fast, quiet auto focus operation.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- Close focusing distance to 0.9 feet (0.28 meters) throughout the entire zoom range.
- Separate zoom and focusing rings ensure responsive operation.
- Tech Specs
Mount Type Nikon F-Bayonet Maximum Angle of View (FX-format) - Minimum Angle of View (FX-format) - Maximum Reproduction Ratio 0.31x Lens Elements 11 Lens Groups 8 High Refractive Index Elements - Optical Conversion Factor - Compatible Format(s) DXFX in DX Crop Mode VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization Yes Diaphragm Blades 7 Focal Length Range 18-55mm Distance Information Yes Nano Crystal Coat - ED Glass Elements - Super ED Glass Elements - Aspherical Elements 1 Super Integrated Coating Yes Autofocus Yes AF-S (Silent Wave Motor) Yes Internal Focusing - Minimum Focus Distance 0.9 ft. (0.28m) Zoom Ratio 3.1x Close Range Correction - Focus Mode AutoManual Rear Focusing - De-Focus Control - G-type Yes Filter Size 52mm Accepts Filter Type Screw-on Dimensions (Approx.) 2.9x3.1 in. (Diameter x Length)
73x79mm (Diameter x Length)
Weight (Approx.) 9.3 oz. (265g) Micro - Focal Length - Lens Type Maximum Aperture f/3.5 Minimum Aperture f/22 Format DX Maximum Angle of View (DX-format) 76° Minimum Angle of View (DX-format) 28°50'
- Product Forum